With users working remotely, accessing corporate assets from their mobile devices, your mobile attack surface has never been wider. Keeping your business data safe requires you to keep employees’ mobile devices secure.
A good way to start is by understanding the mobile threat landscape and how it can affect your organization’s cybersecurity posture. We are happy to share with you the 2021 Mobile Security Report by Check Point.
Read this report to get insights into the latest trends:
- Malicious apps you should be aware of
- Ransomware attacks going mobile
- Newly uncovered mobile phishing scams exploiting concerns over COVID-19
- How an MDM solution was used in 2020 to attack an organization
- Don’t leave your mobile security to chance, take measures today to protect your mobile workforce.
With Harmony Mobile, Check Point has extended their industry leading security capabilities to mobile devices too, which as you probably know are a critical entry point to organizations. Harmony Mobile is a complete mobile security solution that protects devices from threats on the device (OS), in apps, in the network, and delivers the industry’s highest threat catch rate.
Do let us know if you would like to see this product in action, I will be happy to show you how to evaluate the solution in a few easy steps.